- The fee is to be deposited as follows:
A. 01stquarter before 15th of April.
B. 02ndquarter before 15th of July.
C. 03rdquarter before 15th of October.
D. 04thquarter before 15th of January.
FEES ONCE PAID IS NEITHER REFUNDABLE NOR TRANSFERABLE.
Account Office Timing – 09:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
- In case of payment through cheque, parents are requested to write the following details on reverse side of the cheque:
D. The quarter for which the fee is paid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
In case of online payment, below mentioned transaction fees are charged from the parents by the bank.
Debit Card: No Charges & Credit Card (1.2% + GST)
Net banking charges: HDFC, Axis, ICICI, SBI = Rs. 17 Other Banks = Rs. 10.
KK, BBH & Sanchetna learners from Play group to XII,Sanchetna –Integration and Inclusion Fee shall be deposited, in the BBH building accounts office.
- Cheque will be made in favour of
- Kangaroo Kids The School for Grade Play Group to K.G.
- Billabong High International School for Grade-I onwards
- Sanchetna for Integration & Inclusion (Sanchetna).
Policy for Withdrawal of Students:
- Submit a written application for a school Leaving Certificate.
- The School Leaving Certificate will be issued within 7 working days only after:
- All dues are cleared
- Library books returned
- Any application for the School Leaving Certificate after 31st March will entail the payment of the first quarter fee as per the next Academic Year.
- Any application received in the midsession i.e. after 30th June/30th September/31st December will entail the payment of the next quarter fee.
- As long as the child is on rolls of the school, all dues are to be paid in full.
- Once the transfer certificate is issued, and readmission is sought by the parents, it will be considered as fresh application & all fee and charges are to be paid accordingly.
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE SCHOOL ORGANISER THOROUGHLY AS IT WILL BE FOLLOWED IN LETTER & SPIRIT.