INTER SCHOOL LITERARY FEST – CARPE DIEM
Billabong High won the Inter School Literary competition at LPS Global, Noida. In Poetry recitation, Jiya Garg of Grade IV and in Declamation Kiarra Khurana of Grade V became the winners.
1)BHIS Noida learner – Aditya Gulati got selected for the international round at INTERNATIONAL FRENCH SPELL BEE 2017 edition.
2)The winner list of 6th edition of All India Art Competition titled “Colours of National Symbols”, organized by ARTinfoINDIA.COM are:
- Aarav Rastogi, I-D, Group B Commended Award
- Falak Kumar, I-B, Group B Commended Award
- Fatema Zahra, II-B, Group B Commended Award
- Janvi Jallodia, II-B, Group B, Merit Certificate
- Twisha Kumar Kashi, I-B, Group B, Merit Certificate
- Vivaan Naresh, IV-D, Group C Commended Award
- Aditri Singh, V, Group D Commended Award
- Parnika Manchanda, VI-A, Group D Merit Certificate
- Rakshit Sinha, I-D, Group E Appreciation Award
3)Naina Bansal (Gr- V) ranked 2nd in National Astronomy Competition with 99.4 percentile.
4)Learners of BHIS Noida won 1st Prize at Udaan 2017 – Interschool Science Festival for their Science Exhibition in Senior Category.
5)BHIS learners won Special Appreciation Award at International Young Film Makers Festival. The theme was on substance abuse.
6)BHIS Noida won 3rd prize at the Inter School Peace Fiesta 2017-18 held on Saturday 7th October 2017at Global Indian International School, Noida.
7)Ananya Gogoi won State Level Painting Competition by NTPC.
8)Inter School Literary Fest: The learners participated in Science Quiz and Maths Quiz. They won 2nd Position (Medal and certificate) for Science Quiz and 1st position (Medal and Certificate) for Maths Quiz. Naina Bansal & Ridhima Singh (Science).
9)Inter School Competition Lexithon: A Quiz on Grammar- Runner’s Up (Book and Certificate) – Ikshita Raina, Supriti Roy & Naina Bansal.
10)Priyansha Bakshi and Prerna Singh from BHIS Noida won Special Jury Award in Singing and Dancing respectively at International Summit on Life Skills, Values, Gender, Health & Wellness in Schools.